A bit of a different style of blog post for me today, to say thank you to the lovely Cluster of Stars for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award! I have been keeping up my blog now for over a year, and have really enjoyed the process of developing my writing skills and joining such a welcoming community of like-minded individuals!
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award. Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate, AT MOST, 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 Facts About Me
- I fall in love with places very easily, even places I’ve never been before. I’m currently living in Russia, and would love to move to a Scandinavian country next perhaps!
- My favourite films include La Haine and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and my favourite songs include Heroes by David Bowie and Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.
- I love French culture – everything from the language to the food to the music to the art to the cinema…. there is something so beautiful and unique about it all, and I love spending time in France, c’est la vie en rose!
- I get very easily bored and distracted, so usually find myself trying lots of different projects at once rather than focussing on one thing at a time.
- My favourite days are spent outdoors. I am from Scotland, and whenever I am back home I love being able to get on my bike and get to the top of the hill we can see from our living room. Whilst I love living in cities, I feel most free and at peace when I’m in the mountains.
- My first concert was going to see 30 Seconds to Mars when I was 16. It was amazing, and I still love going to live music events, especially summer festivals.
- I love food and am trying to get better at cooking – stir fries are my speciality!
My Nominees – check out the following blogs that I’ve been enjoying reading lately!